Departure & Return Location
The tour start and ends at the clients’ hotel.
- Ground transport
- Service of an English-speaking driver guide
- Kigali city tour
- Kigali Genocide memorial
- All mentioned activities except for the optional ones
- Airfares & Rwanda Visa
- Luxury drinks/Alcoholic drinks
- Tips to local guides
- Personal insurance and shopping
- Karisoke research center tour
- Gorilla trekking
- Gift shops
Purpose of the tour: information about development and investment opportunities in Rwanda
Visited sites: One stop center , meet with experts to explain how the urbanization is carried out in Kigali explain the master plan, point out some old contractions under demolition and new ones under construction. One laptop per child Centre, with children, here we explain how the education and technology in Particular has been a focus since the end of the Genocide.
- New Commercial Business District: these products are the ones they see on the master plan we drive and stop where the new CBD is being build have a look at the infrastructure already under construction.
- Drive to Rutongo mine: this is a site that can encourage foreigner investment as they see how after all it becomes successful.
- Drive to Kigali Special Economic Zone: due to government policies that has restored macro –economic stability and reduced poverty, the government has implemented special economic zone program, the program is designed to address domestic private sector constraints such as availability of industrial and commercial land, SEZs provide designated, serviced land for small and large scale industrial development, as well as reliable, quality infrastructure, competitive fiscal regulations and streamlined administration procedures.
It includes free ports free trade zones Technology parks Tourism parks, information technology parks and other scheme. This helps investors experience is addressed and met with the possibility of the availability of serviced land etc..
The tour ends at the clients’ hotel.